Our business Solution which empowers our customers to perform their daily activities with ease, making their business efficient and profitable. Our product has been developed using cutting-edge technology. This creates a brand new experience for our customers with user-friendly interface.
With our product and partnerships, your organization will be able to streamline business process, eliminate revenue leakages, reduce human errors, ensure real time accuracy of the information ,empower employees to take responsibilities and make decisions and provide quick analytics of the business process.
We believe in tacking the long-term view. Not selling solution for today but building the business platform to meet tomorrow challenge.
What is ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning
What is the simplest ERP definition? Think about all the core processes needed to run a entire business organizations: finance, human resources, manufacturing, supply chain, services, procurement, Planning and others. At its most basic level, ERP integrates these processes into a single system. But new ERP systems are anything but basic. They provide visibility, analytics, and efficiency across every aspect of a business. Using the latest technologies, ERP systems facilitate the flow of real-time information across departments, so businesses can make data-driven decisions and manage performance – live.
Why is ERP important?
An ERP system is made up of enterprise resource planning applications that talk to each other and share a database. This means you can eliminate information silos between departments and give everyone a single source of truth. Your system can automate your core business processes and help you ensure regulatory compliance, reduce risk, fast-track reporting – and so much more.
Cloud, On-Premise, and hybrid ERP Solutions
There are three different types of ERP deployments – cloud, on-premise, and hybrid. Explore the benefits of each, and choose the one that makes the most sense for your business.
When selecting software, it’s all about having the ability to choose the solutions that work best for your business. Not only in terms of functionality, pricing and deployment options are equally important in ensuring a good fit with a business’ needs. Availability of skilled staff, capital, hardware and networking infrastructure all play a role in choosing licensing and deployments models. No matter what your business’ priorities are our solutions allow you to run enterprise software solutions your way. You choose where it’s run, how it’s maintained and how you pay to license and use it.
With our cloud solutions, you will be able to simplify your IT Landscape and take advantage of moving your business with affordable subscription pricing.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Run software in the cloud, completely managed by us. Pay as a subscription that can scale up and down as needed to accommodate business change. The SaaS service model is adapted to suit typical use of each of the our products - for example by providing a more streamlined software update cadence for IFS Field Service Management, and a more flexible one for our Applications.
- We Managed Cloud
- Run purchased, perpetually-licensed, single-tenant our software in the cloud with increased flexibility and greater control over the software life cycle, completely managed by us. Pay for the license and the IFS Managed Cloud service separately.
- We Managed Cloud is a fully managed service. Your software is run securely in the cloud, in a highly secure single-tenant (private, not shared) installation that’s fully maintained, updated and monitored by us . We take care of everything: the operating system, database, middleware, software and configurations your business processes require.
Run your enterprise resource management software behind your own firewall – for maximum flexibility and control.
Run some of your ERP applications on premise, and some in the cloud – with hybrid ERP (also known as two-tier ERP).
ERP at any size:
What are my options?
Contrary to what you may have heard, ERP isn’t just for large global enterprises. If your small business or midsize company is drowning in spreadsheets, manual processes, and bad information from disparate solutions, it might be time to move to an ERP system. At LNTSoft, we offer different types of ERP systems as well as industry and company-specific functionality. Whether you operate a small business , we do ERP software to meet your unique business needs.
Why go with LNTSoft for ERP?
We offers some of the top ERP systems on the market today. We use the latest technologies – such as in-memory computing, Big Data analytics, enterprise mobility, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – to help our customers run live, digital businesses. With us , you can eliminate IT complexity and act on real-time information – no matter your industry or business size.
Explore our ERP products
- Sales and Marketing
- Supplier Chain Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Warehouse and inventory management
- Quality Control
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Production Planning & Controlling.
- Time and Action Calendars
- Document management Portal
Want to hear more?
Have a question about LNTsoft or our solutions?